NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “Sweepstakes” is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of This Saves Lives Inc. and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by This Bar Saves Lives LLC, located at PO Box 986, Culver City, CA 90232
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement of the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on October 2, 2021 and ends October 5, 2021. Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes using the methods outlined on the Sweepstakes page.
5. HOW TO ENTER:
6. PRIZE DRAWING: The Sponsor will select five (5) potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds depend on the number of entries received. The drawing date will occur on or before October 6, 2021.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified by Instagram direct message on or before October 7, 2021. Each potential prize winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to provide a contact email or phone number within 5 days of the date of notice or attempted notice in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within the required time period (if applicable) or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winners behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason. Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining entries.
MUST REDEEM DIGITAL MOVIE OFFER BY 4/30/2022. .Consumer must reside in the U.S. and register for a digital service provider account (go to wb.com/RedeemMovie for a list of digital service providers (e.g., Movies Anywhere). May only include HD Main Feature. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ALL DEVICES. SOME DISPLAY RESOLUTIONS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR STREAMING OR DOWNLOAD ON ALL DEVICES FROM ALL DIGITAL SERVICES. Consult your digital service provider for compatible devices, available display resolutions, streaming and download capability and Terms of Service. Ultimate display resolution on playback is dependent upon connection and device characteristics, including screen resolution. High-speed Internet connection required. Go to wb.com/RedeemMovie for additional details, requirements and technical support. Neither Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. nor any affiliate is responsible for maintaining any digital service. THIS DIGITAL MOVIE OFFER MAY NOT BE RESOLD OR OTHERWISE TRANSFERRED.
MUST REDEEM THIS SAVES LIVES OFFER BY 4/30/2022
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor ma, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website, social media account, or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related to) including, but not limited to (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable ISP, network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications (b)unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors (d) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforce-ability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws any jurisdiction other than California.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.