NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “Contest” is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of This Product Saves Lives LLC. and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. The Contest is sponsored by This Product Saves Lives LLC, located at PO Box 986, Culver City, CA 90232
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement of the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest start and end dates are outlined on the Contest page. Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the contest using the methods outlined on the Contest page.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Limit one (1) entries per person. One entry per social media account, per household for the duration of the Contest Period, regardless of the method of entry. Entries received from any person, email address, social media account in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. PRIZE DRAWING: The Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds depend on the number of entries received. The drawing dates and contact date is stated on the contest page.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. Each potential Grand prize or additional prize winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within 5 days of the date of notice or attempted notice in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to submit a Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable) or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winners behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason. Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining entries. Only 3 alternative drawings will be held after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest.
Refer to the contest page for the list of prizes.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor ma, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website, social media account, or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related to) including, but not limited to (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable ISP, network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications (b)unauthorized human intervention in the Contest (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors (d) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforce-ability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws any jurisdiction other than California.